Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2019
11.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 10, 2023 at 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
I’m shocked that no one did anything to help me either. I think that people didn’t care as it wasn’t their problem. Also, it was at a place full of ghetto people mostly & I suspect that some of the people there didn’t like me, idk.

I definitely would’ve called the cops on him now. I would’ve quit that job too if nothing was done to fire him.

I was quiet & kept to myself. They might’ve thought that I was stuck up. What happened to your son isn’t OK. Some women are inappropriate like that. Did he ever tell them to stop?
I don’t think he did tell them to stop, there’s all kinds of different pressures on young guys to appear cool. Yes probably women get more harassment but men definitely can.

My own thoughts are that those of us who raise sons and daughters have a responsibility to address this stuff. My son has spoken out when he has seen others being harassed. In fact I work with younger men and actually they also call out that kind of behaviour from other men. From my experience I see that sort of thing improving from my younger days. Just my perspective and experience of course.
Discombobulated is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
jesyka, nonightowl