Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,880 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Aug 10, 2023 at 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
Good for you. She sounds awful. I’d never be friends with someone like that.
Yes, she was. And for awhile, she was all I had so I thought it was better than nothing. Now I realize nothing is better, since she was nothing herself.

I have more boundaries now after all that. It was so hurtful. We had nothing in common either, and after knowing her 5 years I knew nothing more about her than when we met. No connection. She never opened up about anything like I did, so I don't never really knew her. But I know enough now.

Being that she doesn't get attention from men, she doesn't know what's creepy and what's flattering. And I guess it would differ from woman to woman. Still, one expects other women to at least be sympathetic.

Oddly, it took COVID and lockdowns for me to realize there's no real connection. I mean I didn't even MISS her during lockdowns, and I thought it was a real red flag. I talked to her on the phone but even that I could have lived without. She was always saying stuff like "You should______" or "Why don't you _______?" or "Well did you complain to the manager?"

I guess she's a bit of a "Karen".....I know I'm off topic now but we've talked about cold or superficial women before......

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."

Last edited by nonightowl; Aug 10, 2023 at 03:20 PM..
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote