Thread: Roll Call 200
View Single Post
cogladaid
Elder

Member Since Jul 2015
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 10, 2023 at 05:24 PM

Been feeling not as bad last couple days. Still lightheaded a lot but not as tired.

Talked to the liver doctor today and she says my liver is functionally normally. Best thing I can do is be active and try to get at a healthy weight. Which I laugh at because I’m in anorexia recovery. But whatever! Liver is good. Nothing there that would be causing me to be feeling tired and lightheaded.

Wasn’t working very well last two days. Barely got anything done. But today I got a bunch of work done.

And there was this conversation on internal work message board and people were complaining about benefits (we all work for an insurance company). Which got me talking with someone else about using benefits. I’m trying to use all I can.

This got me to look up naturopath services. I found a good one around the city and thought hey why not. Maybe take some allergy and food sensitivity testing and see if they can figure out my lactose intolerance. Why not. I got coverage for $450 a year.

Also while at it I thought ‘what else can I use?’ Acupuncture! So I found a good place and booked for Tuesday after work. Why not. Maybe they can help more with my tailbone pain or something. Some people claim that acupuncture can help with mental health. I got $450 for a year coverage so why not?

So I’m using the following benefits:

- Prescription drugs
- Vision (eye exams and glasses)
- Dental (routine cleanings and mouth guard)
- Massage
- Chiropractor
- Dietician
- Psychology
- Naturopath
- Acupuncture

I have no use (thankfully) for podiatrist, speech therapy, or physiotherapy.

Anyway! Too lazy to cook dinner so ordered a rice bowl from the pita place. Chicken and bacon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird