View Single Post
NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2020
262 hugs
given
Default Aug 11, 2023 at 05:21 AM

So my friend is desperate to prove that she can do the work she was once assigned. So she volunteered to cover this week. Me and some others. Once she got there... someone asked her to cover... such that... she was covering EVERYONE in the building.

This of course, could have ended in disaster. If something had gone wrong or there had been a change of plans... there wouldn't have been anyone able to cover.

She does these things because she wants to brag -- and wants to brag because she wants to prove she was demoted from a job unfairly.

So she goes to management to tell them how she covered the entire building yesterday and what do you think the entirely predicable response was? They were mad at her for doing that.

She doesn't understand. Of course they are mad. They made assignments which you ignored and if disaster had happened management would have been in trouble.. first for the lack of coverage and second for not keeping you in line?

So today she is also back. She is the only person available -- other than me -- to cover. Guess what... she texts me that her mom is in the ER. (her mom has chronic health problems) this is why though she is desperate to prove her self -- she is unreliable. I cannot cover today so ...

Hope this day isn't a disaster.
NatalieJastrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna