View Single Post
Willcat
Veteran Member

Member Since Jul 2011
26 hugs
given
Red face Aug 11, 2023 at 10:58 PM

I belong to another recovery site website forum. I was making friends with another member on the website I will call Moy. She wrote something to me in a PM about being in a group therapy session and talking about maybe some guy that was in there was attracted to her or some s*** like that. I wrote her about my experience with Santay and how we met in a therapy addiction group and kind of hit it off hot heavy style and then we became friends later. w/o the sex.

Moy wrote back that she thought I wanted to bang her and that's not what She was all about. I tripped her out. She was wondering if she has good radar for friendships and if I'm a kind of a screwball weirdo and maybe She should cut me off from communication.

That's how PTSD messes with my head subliminally I just want to get screwed over every time I want to make a friendship. that's not fair. I didn't want PTSD when I was 12 years old when my mom messed around with me. really screwed me up in all my life. what a drag that I have to deal with it. I'm in therapy for all this stuff. so that's why I'm writing all this out…. therapy you know got to do it or die a miserable suffering psycho death… hahaha I don't want that.

Well, that felt better to get all that garbage out. I don't want that crap to fester inside of me. I'll figure it all out eventually. All Is Not Lost

⟆⊂ᖇᎯ𝜏⊂ᖺ し∈⟆⟆ ᖘυᖇᖇ ⲙᗝᖇ∈
Jυ⟆𝜏 ᑲ∈⊂Ꭿυ⟆∈ Ⴘᗝυ ɢ𝖮𝜏
🐒𝜏Ꮒ∈ ⲙᗝﬡⲕ∈Ⴘ ᗝ⨍⨍ Ⴘ𝖮υᖇ ᑲᎯ⊂ⲕ
ᕍᗝ∈⟆ﬡ'𝜏 ⲙ∈Ꭿﬡ 𝜏ᖺ∈ ⊂⫯ᖇ⊂υ⟆ ᏂᎯ⟆ 𝘭∈⨍𝜏 𝜏ᗝⲱﬡ
Willcat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul, Yaowen