Member Since Jul 2008
7,045 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Aug 14, 2023 at 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshgirl View Post
Thanks nonightowl

It was Yaowen who mentioned the "dog stare"! Think I know what is meant...

UK has lost its moral compass too. Younger people with sense of entitlement. That was said by another neighbour around my age relating to our shared access being blocked.

I've nothing against people renting, I realise how difficult it is to get onto the property ladder. All of the renters, except this couple and my upstairs neighbours, are responsible, decent people. Even the guy who doesn't speak much English still manages to be polite in his own way.
I quoted Yaowen, yet addressed you. Sorry, lol. It must mean a glare because dogs look lovingly at me. I meant to say "Yaowen" but rough day yesterday.

Most young people I encounter are courteous, like the ones at the gym. My neighbors are different for some reason, with a couple of exceptions. My building used to be much more diverse. Now it's mostly young people with their music, noise, and guests. No greetings or nods, no courtesy at all.

What I hate is having to constantly to adjust to new neighbors, as the turnover has always been high. And they fill vacancies so fast my head spins.

And when one has no family or friends, one looks to their neighbors to be a kind of "family", people who care you about you and vice versa.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3