Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,917 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 15, 2023 at 04:51 PM

Another good day. No issues.

My sister is visiting =]

Yesterday, I had an episode of severe nihilism - But I told people, and they reassured me... That I wasn't being insensitive to the Hawaii fires (To the new Hawaiian woman that is visiting).

There's a thing about conspiracies... Where all the unawakened people, are in a sleepy empathy bubble - With ego. And the alt right? They have no empathy, but are awake - Still, with ego.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Cut the true conspiracy nonsense, cut the 100% trust in government and identity stuff. Like for example, yknow how people shouldn't be defined by their psychiatric labels? Same thing goes for sexuality, gender, skin colour, political beliefs - Even style.. And appearance.. Cut that ****.

All that is behind fear, is more fear - But the deepest, is love. Which is all that matters, above all else. Understanding, honesty (TRUTH), empathy, compassion, etc.. And the billionaires are BLIND to that (Cuz of money - And money gives people ego, like a drug...). Once people have enough money, they search for more happiness. All the mansions, paid sex, private jets, dopamine - Celebrities have moderate power with this - Go to drugs.. Everyone searches for happiness (Because we build tolerance to stable/unchanging patterns - Lack of novelty, new things).

We have monkey brains. The Buddhist monks, they meditate, and desire nothing... Attach to nothing, sit in silence - Enlightenment can happen.. Wisdom, contentment.. All of what the Hungry Ghost zombies (On the streets of Vancouver for example) are doing, injecting fentanyl and heroin.. The Big Pharma (That has ties to everything, all the commercials on the propaganda news that made us wear masks), they pushed the OxyContin in the name of "Treating pain a medical illness, instead of a symptom" or "OxyContin, the medication that you never knew you needed".

Anyways, the billionaires, once you have unlimited money (Which causes brain damage) and power, you want to control.. Everyone... You become a psychopath.. A parasite.. As sex was evolved to diversify gene variations (So the species doesn't die off) - And all people seem to express, are sexual things (At the core) - And as asexual (Which I don't full care about label), it disturbed me for a while (In DPDR), and the psychopath soldiers and video chat people.. They mentioned some truth.

And truth is hard to take. Got to look deeply within self. Not to identify any thought as negative or positive, for a while - I must keep trying that.