Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 16, 2023 at 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
They may not have cared about you or respected you but I doubt they’d have vented unless they sensed you were a sympathetic ear at the very least. That’s not to say they were good friends to you as they don’t sound it.

I do think it sounds like you’ve absorbed some negative messages about yourself and you’d benefit from developing awareness about your own worth.
No, these people I blocked & deleted didn’t care about me at all. They were just looking to use someone as a free therapist.

Speaking of therapists, I’ll be starting therapy with a new student therapist in the fall. I didn’t realize that I could still work with a different student therapist until zi called them .

I was dumped months ago by the last one for not making progress in the few months thar I was with her.

She never told me that I could just get another student therapist. It sounded like they wanted me to go elsewhere as I got referrals. So rude. Hopefully that won’t happen again. I’d go elsewhere if I could afford to do so. I have no insurance though.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote