Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 16, 2023 at 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post
You have a serious problem if you are still ruminating about this all these years later.

Rock stars can be total jerks & it sounds like your "crush" on him did not put you in a healthy position to deal with a jerk. Having a crush on someone creates a look about you that probably even you aren't aware of but the person is.

You have not made wise choices in your life, this being one of them. Don't put yourself in bad places then complain about the how the bad people there treat you badly. In other words don't walk through a fire & then blame the fire because it burned you. Use come common sense when making choices in life & you will avoid a lot of the things you are complaining about now
I know that I’ve made mistakes in the past. I no longer go out at night alone. I don’t get drunk in public anymore either.

I rarely even go out to clubs now & I avoid bars now. I’ve been through lot. I don’t like the judgmental tone I’m getting from you.

Everyone makes mistakes. People deal with trauma differently. I can’t just easily forget this.

Not everyone has the ability to forget about things.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote