jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
Default Aug 16, 2023 at 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
That’s common behavior for rock stars on stage. No that is not assault.

But the many, many post you start in this vine are beginning to sound as if you relish the idea of being a victim. You weren’t. In fact the many many post are beginning to make me think you are humble bragging. Look at me, look what I did, how cool I was, and I’m a victim. You always ask why but these things are far in the past and there is no answering why other people do what they do. The question you should be asking is why am I hanging on to this. What is my need to get others to call me a victim.
I’m not bragging. I don’t appreciate this victim shaming & blaming mentality. I was a victim.

I don’t appreciate the judgemental tone I’m getting from you. I’m on here to get support, not judgement.

If you don’t like my posts, then don’t respond to them if you think I’m just looking to ‘brag’. I’m not.

Everyone processes trauma differently. It’s a lot harder for me since I’m a highly sensitive & emotional person who has anxiety.

You probably don’t know what it feels like to be assaulted numerous times. It’s scary. Show some compassion & stop victim shaming & blaming. The things that happened to me weren’t exactly all my fault.

I don’t deserve to be treated badly., I don’t go around blaming people for what happened to them on here, so other people shouldn’t be doing that to me.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote