View Single Post
Sophia23

Member Since Aug 2023
11 hugs
given
Default Aug 16, 2023 at 03:45 PM

Spoiler: VENT.
I am looking at my job board search which is different now than the last 9 mos for some valid reasons. But, I have to redo the resume now and it feels like totally starting over. My work is not professional except for the 15 yrs I held a Massage Therapy license. I want to go back into the office world but working out of it for so long has me stumbling around in office jobs really feeling pent up and awkward etc. Too many random conversations with co workers which I could now live without.

Now, I have settled on working out of my home office and looking for remote work which is a different world I believe. Please share anybody that knows about remote work. I think it might even be more competitive!
Acck! I got my meds stabilized only over a year ago and immediately had to launch into a job search. My life's Achilles heel. It hurts. Even the counselor can't seem to help too much. I fired my job coach last year. I could swing half a year of retail last year to get out while I kept looking. I feel I have made such a mess of this now.

My parents have been helping me out with funds but now my Dad has understandably grown inpatient with my lack of employment a year later. My self esteem is almost in the toilet after this. I know things will open up for me once this gets settled. I pray and try to walk the path each day. I guess I can't push this any faster than its going. Okay. Deep breath.
Cheers~
Sophia23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote