Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 16, 2023 at 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
If he wanted to invite you back stage, he would. I don’t know why you assume that’s what he wanted to do. It’s just guessing

Him thrusting his groin was a fairly common move on stage and in no way indicated he had romantic interest. Your jaw dropping isn’t an indication of you rejecting him and in no way would he perceived as such. He didn’t make any advances so there was nothing to reject.

Performers thrusting their body parts towards fans and audience (especially the ones that are obviously big fans) isn’t an indication of wanting blow jobs from total strangers in the audience.

Again we don’t know why he threw water at you. First it was a bottle but now you are saying it was few drops. Perhaps it was an accident. You’d need to ask him, although I am sure he doesn’t remember

I don’t know why you assign so many motives and agendas to other people’s (strangers) actions. Honestly none of them sound plausible and are very far fetched.
As I said, that’s never happened to me before ever. I’ve never seen any performer do thst ever.

He had a bottle of water with him. He took water from the bottle to splash on my face. That is to much IMHO.

You don’t get into peoples personal space like that & bully them for no resson. It definitely wasn’t an accident. I was clearly targeted for some reason. Thst was very rude & inappropriate behavior.

I can’t help being analytical btw. It’s just how I am. I’m always trying to figure people out
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote