Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 16, 2023 at 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
As I said, that’s never happened to me before ever. I’ve never seen any performer do thst ever.

He had a bottle of water with him. He took water from the bottle to splash on my face. That is to much IMHO.

You don’t get into peoples personal space like that & bully them for no resson. It definitely wasn’t an accident. I was clearly targeted for some reason. Thst was very rude & inappropriate behavior.

I can’t help being analytical btw. It’s just how I am. I’m always trying to figure people out
You haven’t even seen the most iconic figures doing that? Haven’t seen footage of girls screaming every time Elvis Presley does some lower body moves? Michael Jackson? Many rappers/hip hop singers literally hold their privates making these moves. You can’t be serious.

Just because you haven’t had something happened to you before it doesn’t mean that’s not what many performers do. Also maybe you weren’t right there by the stage other times

You can’t really figure strangers out because you don’t know them plus what purpose does it serve? It’s not like this person is in your life.

Plus in order for it to be analytical there has to be evidence of whatever you think happened. There’s zero evidence of anything you assumed about the guy. Him wanting private time with you, wanting you back stage, him feeling rejected by you etc

. It’s not analysis but some type of assumption not based on reality. I really hope you start your therapy soon. Id address why you still think of it years later and why you assign motives to people and create these scenarios and stories with no evidence.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Tart Cherry Jam