jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Aug 17, 2023 at 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
Como mejorar tus habilidades sociales by Elia Roca (How to improve your social skills. Assertiveness, self-esteem and emotional intelligence Program)
It’s a book in Spanish, written by a Spanish psychologist. Practical. Kind of workbook. That’s why it was so helpful.

It helps you to understand better social interactions from the perspective of the person who you are interacting with and how to respond in an assertive way, avoiding both passive and aggressive’s attitudes.

It helped me to know myself better in social interactions and which causes may be behind it.

Identifying cognitive distortions which I worked with my psychologists at the same time. My psych knew I liked to read so she proposed me that book.

As I said, I’m gonna give it a review because there’s always an opportunity to learn more things.
I was about to participate in a group to work social skills guided by this psychologist but the other members cancelled their participations and we never begin it.
That psychologist was very young and without many experience but that didn’t stop her from doing a good work and her motivation was so high that she made a difference for me.
Thanks for telling me about that book.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote