View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,280 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 17, 2023 at 09:31 PM

I think you are misunderstanding what people are saying. The point isn’t that this is normal. It’s not a normal appropriate behavior at all but unfortunately it’s common for some performers to act this way.

What people are saying it’s not categorized as an assault. What people are saying that motives you assigned to his behavior have no basis in reality, there’s zero evidence of anything you assumed about this dude.

I don’t think anyone argues that this is scary. It’s beyond scary. It’s mortifying. Honestly I would be mortified to go to a club get drunk being called a prostitute go try to meet with a band then be right by the stage when dude acts like a jerk and then go look for him after all this. Yes it is scary. It’s dangerous. I am not timid or shy person but I’d be horrified in these circumstances.

So I don’t know why you think it wouldn’t be scary for others. Most women would be terrified to get into such circumstances. It’s dangerous

I think there is a huge contradiction in some things you are saying. You said we don’t understand that this is scary yet you are the one engaging in these dangerous behaviors getting into scary situations. So it seems that maybe YOU don’t understand that things you do are scary. We do understand that it’s scary.

You did not sound scared because even after that thing happened, you still went looking for him. You didn’t call taxi or someone to get you all terrified. You went to look for your assailant. if it was scary you’d stay far away, not going looking for him. You don’t seem to understand danger.

So I am not sure what’s this all about
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ArtleyWilkins, unaluna