View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,676 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 18, 2023 at 06:08 AM

So, I had met a woman by chance because we were both sitting alone at separate tables next to each other at a restaurant. She began talking to me, we had a good conversation, and I thought she seemed cool. She gave me her number and I gave her mine, since we decided to start walking together in the early mornings. We live relatively nearby one another. Well, the first time we were supposed to walk, I had blisters on my heels and had to cancel. The second time we tried to schedule, she had to cancel. We had decided to walk on a Sunday at 1 PM. She asked if I could walk in the morning, and I couldn't because I had a house guest. We had decided on 1 PM, but she canceled the day of.

Then, for the third attempt, she became very pushy with me and I was taken aback.

I had told her that I couldn't walk until the following Friday morning, a week away. She didn't like that and asked why I couldn't walk sooner. I repeated to her again that Mondays and Fridays are the best mornings for me to walk because I work from home on those days. I also told her that on this particular Monday, I wasn't free. So we scheduled for Friday.

I sent her a Thurs. night to confirm and received no reply. I sent a second text at 6 am this morning again to confirm, and no reply.

Geez. I am so sick of flaky people!

I am also very turned off by her pushiness.

She didn't like my lack of availability or schedule, and now she's blowing me off.

Well, screw it then. There goes a potential newly budding friendship in my newly budding life.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, nonightowl