jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Aug 18, 2023 at 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
I’m not laughing at you or thinking what he did was alright.

I’ll add a thought that other women might have loved that attention from him on stage. They might have played along with it and done obscene things right back at him in front of the whole audience, then gone backstage to be a groupie. This is the nature of these kinds of places.

He may have thought that you would be like these kinds of women and would love it.

Anyway, whoever this guy is, he made quite an impression lol.
You do make a good point. The lady who met them heard my story & she said sorry to hear that. She also had water splashed on her before & she had her own embarrassing experiences with them too. She didn’t go into details though.

I wish that I would’ve asked her what happened. We lost touch with each other.

I met her online. He probably got the wrong impression of me. Trying to just talk to them before the show wasn’t a good idea. I naievely thought that it was OK to just say hi to them. What’s the difference between before or after the show I thought?

It’s a good thing that I changed my mind about trying to get an apology from him. He probably would’ve gotten angry, called me crazy or maybe would’ve laughed in my face.

Never again.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TishaBuv