View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,879 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 18, 2023 at 08:30 PM

Me too, actual assault. The one minor incident I mentioned in another thread of yours involved groping our bodies (so qualified as assault legally). There was more and worse I don’t need to go into. It didn’t leave physical scars, but did leave emotional ones.

It’s complicated and everyone copes with things differently. I blocked it right out of my mind and thought less of it than you felt about this incident that happened to you. I don’t go around talking about it. When it happened, I didn’t tell anybody.

If you insist you were assaulted, and you tell people the details, like you told us, they will all disagree just like we did. I don’t know how that serves you. But you can say whatever you want.

You were also doing risky behavior going to sketchy places alone, drunk, and high on Xanax. You were putting yourself in vulnerable spots, then were offended when treated disrespectfully, and are still ruminating about it. This is not healthy. I hope you will discuss with your therapist and really delve into this because you are doing yourself harm.

Thanks for this!
ArtleyWilkins, divine1966