View Single Post
NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2020
267 hugs
given
Default Aug 19, 2023 at 07:30 AM

Yes. Finally I am done with the worst parts of my job. I spent 5 + weeks going to work. And on my final day I set a record for walking (for me) on my fitbit.

I am now expected to not have to go in again until December. (maybe one or two days).

Also...for much of my last few weeks I have been dealing with sort of the public and I like to take an approach of fun with the public that I take care of. I think they like it. So they told me they liked it and -- they were very positive. I mean truly I think some of them wanted to get to know me in real life.

But when they were done my boss went up to talk to them. As he always does to talk about the subject matter that they were there for. He thought they were going to talk about that.. but all they did was talk about me. So that was gratifying. Also my part in the thing comes at the end and I know for some reason my boss thinks I am incapable of doing it right. And even though I had to read 10 pages -- with big words -- out loud, I did it perfectly. It is tricky too because I have to start reading right after I do a lot of walking.

Sometimes you get a group that you can't stand but when you get a group that is good it can be fun.

Ahh -- 7 more years to retirement.
NatalieJastrow is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna