Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 19, 2023 at 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
What a beautiful day to be alive =]

I had musical hallucinations last night (During sleep paralysis) - I couldn't wake up. But before that, I was in my old house (In the basement), trying to plug in my phone (And the electricity didn't work) - And I saw an old cup of chocolate milk, so I went to pour it down the drain (In the bathroom), but ended up carrying it up the stairs.. I fell down the stairs (And held onto the guard rail), continued up to the kitchen.. My sister came towards me (And I freaked out, got really scared), she said - "The electricity doesn't work in one side of the house - And isn't it weird that the house doors are covered with glass doors? It's like the psych ward you were in" and I said "Yeah you're right".. Then my mom opened the door (This was in the middle of the night, in the dream) and said "It's so beautiful outside - I'm going to take a picture" (It was all really creepy).

I was hungry (In my dream), so I was at McDonalds, ordering food, and I fell to my knees (Trying to order) and I said "I'm sorry.. Just let me try and order.." - Then I realized that I couldn't wake up.. So I did the usual, moving my leg off the bed.. I got tired, tried again, got tired, tried again (Realized after, that I had my hoodie on, so I was getting kind of hot, under the covers) - I woke up, and the room was spinning a little, for about 2 minutes. The musical hallucinations were so beautiful though - I was singing, and someone was playing such melodic guitar, rhyming as fluent as a genius musician..

I went back to sleep, and woke up in the morning.. Just lying there, hearing voices saying things like "Do crime", "Smoke crack" (It was the first time that voices scared me - Cuz I'm more spiritual now, like a normal person.. And not atheist and not 100% scientific). When I got out of bed, they went away.

But they were "Hypnotic auditory hallucinations" - I think cuz of going to sleep (In the evening) after the low dose pregabalin (75mg) and 20mg of Dexedrine SRC. Cuz "hypnosis" means "Sedated but also in a focused state". So yeah.

I don't expect this to happen in the future much. It used to happen 50% of every morning (When I was 17-18) - When I was 18, I said to the psychiatrist, "Most of my hallucinations are hypnotic hallucinations" (But he didn't listen to me, and diagnosed me with schizophrenia).
I used to have a lot of hallucinations like that, they went away eventually though, Idk if it was the meds I was on or if being on the right meds now is what stopped them. Or if it was just a side effect of the old meds I was on (invega, depakote and seroquel). Haven't had them since being on abilify, thorazine, trileptal, and zoloft though

I also had weird times where I'd wake up but not be fully 100% awake but be able to see my surroundings and be hallucinating like giant spiders and hearing things, feeling things. But it would go away once I was fully up. Like hypnagogic hallucinations or whatever. They were kind of unsettling.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
Desoxyn

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn