Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 20, 2023 at 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
Thanks. I feel better - Not sure if they even kicked in yet. I was at a restaurant (With my mom and sister) - Just walking in the summer, through so many people..

I'm becoming scared of people (When I never really used to be) - It's just the more self aware I am.

I don't want to act like I'm better than any stranger, and also don't want to feel like I'm inferior/scared. It's confusing. I love all people, but people are crazy... And will stab me.

I had a thought "I should walk up to HA and ask him to stab me" (Yeah, I know.. I'm real disturbed lol.. - But they're all joke thoughts..) to face the fear of death etc.

Before I walked outside, I was like "I'm not suicidal, but I don't really care if I die".

I’m sorry, it sucks feeling that way :/ but we would all care if you died, and care now too , we wouldn’t want anything to happen to you just so you know. You’re an amazing person and are so kind and thoughtful and smart. I do understand feeling that way though, the not feeing suicidal but not caring if I die. I’ve felt like that before. Sometimes it’s finding small things to find joy in. Like petting your cat or learning about things like you enjoy doing. For me it’s music. We all have different things we enjoy that can bring some happiness and inspiration.

I hope that makes sense, it’s 1am and I just woke up so I hope that my reply makes some sort of sense lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn, Sometimes psychotic