View Single Post
Therapy reviewed

Member Since Sep 2022
2 hugs
given
Default Aug 20, 2023 at 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
You have a valid opinion as that’s how you do things. If you can afford and are willing to pay for sessions that never took place, it’s fine.

I don’t know anyone (neither irl nor in this sub forum) who’ll be willing to pay for therapy when on planned vacation or other family obligation that was planned, sick with covid or had a natural disaster knocking power lines down (if they weren’t emailing or calling during missed session). But of course if you want to continue paying, it’s your prerogative.

The way this dude went about it is also rude. Rude therapist isn’t my kind of therapist. But again to each its own

But that's my point... My therapy took place even when I was on holiday. ...I held it in mind. I held the fact this hours, days were there even when I wasnt. A lot of long term therapy is held in mind.

I'm no longer in therapy, if I were, I'd pay if the absence was down to me. Your Ts way of going anboutit is a different matter. Mine was nothing but gentleness and clear eplaination. Though in my first year I did feel resentful until it became clear to me on a knowing level what the paiying was really about....
Therapy reviewed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote