Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,915 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 20, 2023 at 03:23 PM

My sister left =[

It was a nice week that she was here. I will miss her. But she might come back in November. My aunt and uncle will visit soon, and then we go to Vancouver Island for a 3 week vacation (In December). It's crazy that the Mexico vacation was last December - Wow that was fun!

My dad said to stay strong... Cuz I sent him the text (About the hypnosis).

An undercover cop pulled over and talked to me while I was walking to work. He asked how I was and I said "I'm good!" (Asking for a missing person - Quite suspicious to me, but what ever).

Like imagine if all these police officers were hallucinations - I wouldn't be surprised, or care. Cuz we're all being spied on by everything. NWO - "You will have no privacy, everything about you will be known and predicted" etc.

Anyway, I had a good sleep last night. Olanzepine and benzo knocked me out. I was drinking 1x alcohol, and didn't finish it. I feel happy today. Just last day of work was hard - I work my *** off, and then come home, shower, shave, etc.. Make sure garbage is taken out, put my sisters air mattress away etc..

Then I need at least 1 hour (To cool down, and relax). Then the pregabalin and second dose of Dexedrine spansules kick in, and I continue with the day...

Hugs from:
Loial

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Blue_Bird, cogladaid, Loial