Thread: Roll Call 201
View Single Post
cogladaid
Elder

Member Since Jul 2015
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 22, 2023 at 02:28 PM

Hey hey hey.

Been good. I started taking iron pills about a week and a half ago and I feel so much better. I feel normal. No lightheadedness, no fatigue, no headache, no restless legs. All good.

Sent an email to see if I can reactive my gym membership sooner. I put it on hold for a month but a I’m all good now so I want to go back.

I downloaded the pharmacy app so I can manage my prescriptions on my phone. I love it.

Saw my doctor this morning. Told him how I’m doing. There’s still this immune response in my bloodwork so my doctor is going to refer it to this other doctor I’m seeing (an internist) to figure out if it’s either lupus or my thyroid or some other autoimmune thing.

Oh, I saw my psychologist yesterday. Talked over stuff. Did some crying. Mostly talking about eating issues and my lack of trust in people (and sometimes being over trusting and being bitten in the *** because of it). Feeling like a burden. Stuff like that. I also told her I feel mentally like I’m stuck in my early 20s back to when I first stated being mentally ill. So we’re exploring all that. See her again in a couple weeks.

Today I have an acupuncture appointment. Saturday I have a chiropractor appointment.

Been distracted at work though. I need to get work done. Last week I was so distracted but I got a second wind Friday night and worked until 9pm.

But yeah. Psychologist yesterday. Family doctor today. Acupuncture tonight. Chiropractor on Saturday. Then have chiropractor and dietician and naturopath in September. Probably more acupuncture. Then October I have CT scan, chat with the gastro doctor, see the gynaecologist, and the internist. See my family doctor again on Halloween. Maybe I’ll dress up

Pretty much all my appointments coming up.

So I’m feeling good. Keeping up with good health.

Oh, I realize I don’t feel that great eating like chips and dairy so I’m going to stop eating chips and stop eating dairy for now. Maybe the naturopath next month can give some insight to food sensitivities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, Loial, Sometimes psychotic