View Single Post
mote.of.soul
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2018
22k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 23, 2023 at 05:23 AM

Yeah, it's an interesting question all right Jelzig65. . And as someone who can definitely relate to what your perceptions seem to be telling you out there among people, the thing I'd like to offer is this: If having analysed it and analysed it, maybe month after month year after year, and all of your answers and 'conclusions' just trouble you further still maybe causing depression(?), then it's essentially a self made trap. And it can get very dark in this trap. And so for the sake of better mental health which is what it is about for me - just really try to forget about peoples body language, facial expressions, tone of voices etc, etc,, - l and let it go, to unburden yourself from being ensnared in a darkness perhaps? I hope not. You didn't mention anything like that. Just be bored in the queue or wherever, chillin in the supermarket, and just know everyone has their own lives and whatever perceptions, history, in their heads too. It is a freer place to be I have noticed. That was more a mental health tip, if needed. I actually really resonated with your post, thanks Jelzig65.

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, mar dhea, nonightowl