View Single Post
Violetta75

Member Since Apr 2022
201 hugs
given
Default Aug 23, 2023 at 04:56 PM

I don't think there's much I could say more than what's been said. I would like to share my short experience. I tried a peice of chocolate and it was 10 mg thc and 10 mg cbd. They said that is how it's made. If I had a choice I'd have more mg of cbd, as that is the part that calms anxiety. From having been with a stoner for years, I saw no good effect as he became addicted and it was weed with high thc potency smoked. I would try one puff and be so anxious, and I had a bad trip a few times. That makes you extremely hungry (I'm saying in my experience as I didn't try it often), also only my experience but I think it's commonly known it will make a person horny, I don't have a better word in my mind for it. Smoking that didn't make me sleep well.

anyway as I was saying, for the heck of it a few weeks ago I tried an edible chocolate. It didn't do much but I did feel very relaxed. I like that better than smoking because it takes hours to take effect instead of a sudden feeling of being stoned. Also I had a full stomach before taking it which helped. I hate the sudden feeling of being stoned. The gummies I then tried maybe a week ago were better at the making me sleepy for whatever reason. It's a bit expensive for me, 5 dollars for a dose that works for one night. I didn't feel really groggy or anything the next day.

I deal with more pain now, so for me, it relaxed my muscles and I loved the sinking deep into the mattress feeling. I put on a sleep hynosis video and listened feeling relieved. If you're interested, his name is Michael Sealey on youtube and there's many guided sleep meditations. He's good. It's not like any manipulation or saying you will be successful or try to lose weight types of hypnosis. He states all hynosis is self hypnosis. It works for me.

It all depends too, on your mood and setting before you take it. If you make up your mind you want to just sleep and relax I find it works. I wouldn't recommend using it daily as you'd develop a tolerance to it. But I'd say for occasional use to get nice and relaxed it's fine. The potency of just smoked cannabis has quadrupeled at least in thc, and barely any cbd. Just remember the cbd will be more helpful with anxiety, so you don't want anything more than equal amounts of both. And you could try a small bite just to see if it has any good effect before diving in and eating the whole gummy. I also didn't get that hunger with it. Seroquel caused my type 2 diabetes so I wouldn't do that personally. Everyone gains weight on it. And it's the opposite of cannabis. Cannabis replaces dopamine which is the feel good chemical in your brain, similar to what alcohol does. Seroquel takes away from the dopamine. Also you could get muscle twitches, parkinson's disease, and restless legs from Seroquel. Hope you don't mind... as you probably know all this but I wanted to share my experience. Best wishes.
Violetta75 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Rose76, unaluna