Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,878 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 23, 2023 at 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motts View Post
I've got enough material for a ****ing series, @TishaBuv. Believe me!

I want to write a book, write a movie screenplay, a tv sitcom pilot, some essays....

I am too smart for these ridiculous work situations. So, I'll do what Joey from Friends and George Costanza from Seinfield both did: They stayed true to themselves and took advantage of their situations and the toxic employees around them.

I have to start a morning meditation and bring a notebook with me, to write down all the scathing things I overhear, and take notes about the ****** environment and duplicitous strategems I witness and hopefully am not victim to.

Speaking of which, the security guard from that apt complex for the homeless spilled the beans about why one of the kittens was running around. He emailed me today to inform me that one of the homeless who live there confessed that the assistant twat property manager opened the kitten owners apartment door and let out one of the kittens, HOPING it would get me fired. So, although I got fired for another ******** reason, at least I left with the two kittens who are happily dismantling my apartment, one valuable at a time

I knew it was a strange coincidence that the kitten was running around. Turns out, there was a reason after all. WTF.

Smart people like me get into these situations beacause in my case, I have a chip the size of the Empire State Building on my shoulder, and I never developed a career path for myself in my 20s with the help of a mentor, etc. so I bounce from **** job to **** job, trying to find my way towards a career with no luck whatsoever.

I am going to remove my degrees from my resume and see if that makes any difference with hiring managers., for future job applications.
Good for you for staying true to yourself and your independence. You’re a really good writer. Seriously, do write daily about this. If you can turn it into a creative work, it will pay off greater than the temp pay in the end. And you’ll have the last laugh!