Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,879 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 25, 2023 at 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tart Cherry Jam View Post
That was not the point @TishaBuv was making. For example, one point she made had to do with your black and white thinking. You once again misunderstood her point as you misunderstood many points made on the thread and this clearly is present IRL for you.
The point I made was very clear. You (Jesyka) twisted it to deflect from yourself in order to say my point was incorrect. Then you say you misunderstood, when called out on it. You’ve done this about several comments from posters on your threads. It feels like you don’t want to acknowledge and take responsibility for any of your actions. But then you become flooded in the end and make radical statements about never doing again some of the things.

If we were just talking irl, we wouldn’t be pointing anything out about communication difficulties with you. Because this is a mental health site, and you posted about your issues, we got into these discussions. It may feel to you like you are being judged. It’s not judgment, it’s observation from people who are focused on mental health issues trying to help themselves and each other.

If we had such a difficult time communicating in-person, in a regular setting, we would just walk away and stop. I know you are here because you want to have better relationships, so that’s why we all tried to help.

I agree, the thread has run its course. I feel like I got something out of it for my own self improvement and I hope you did, too.

Thanks for this!
AzulOscuro, jesyka