View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 26, 2023 at 01:03 AM

First off chemistry can grow out of a friendship. If a relationship can't be a fridndship it will never be anything more.

Personally, "rejection" never did bother me because if I was TRULY HONEST with myself I always realized I agreed & it wasn't personal it was a real non-connection.
Wishful thinking relationships never work. You have things you expect in the other person in a relationship. If on a date & the other person doesn't fit what you are looking at, should she take that as a personal rejection or just that there isn't a match to the things YOU are looking for in a relationship.

Personally after a 33 year bad marriage I love my alone life & have no interest in ever dating or getting involved in any relationship ever again.

I hope you find a match....I learned after a bad marriage that it is better to know exactly what you want up front in a person & if any red flags are sensed....pay attention & don't go there. It is not rejection, it is wisdom that saves a lot of issues down the road

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ArmorPlate108, Discombobulated, Molinit