Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2019
11.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 27, 2023 at 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
I’ll try. My point is that I shouldn’t have had to go through so much trouble to choose a restaurant to begin with.

And to not even want to drive half an hour away to the restaurant of my choice isn’t good either. As I said, every single thing HAS to be on THEIR terms which isn’t fair. Especially for MY birthday. They are all able to drive. They’re not disabled.

I’d personally suck it up for their birthday. I would not complain & insist that we go to dinner if they wanted to meet for brunch for example. I wouldn’t be like, no, I
don’t like .getting up early, do I can only meet you for dinner as that is more convenient for ME.

Does that makes sense now? It’s not fair to how they make everything about them & their needs.

And I wouldn’t complain about the restaurant & insisting that we need to go somewhere else because Ithe food didn’t look appealing to me. I’m not talking about dietary restrictions or not being able to eat anything there period.

That one lady who didn’t want to go to a Japanese place thought that only raw food eould be available there. I told her thats not the case. She still insisted on going elsewhere.

They should compromise a little bit. I don’t think they’d like it if I gave them a hard time about things.
I think I’m the case of the Japanese restaurant it’s a shame the lady didn’t give it a try, she might have liked it, and I say that as a person who is stuck in their ways myself.

That said, I wonder if this is really at its core about you realising you’re incompatible with these women?

How do you really feel about them other than this issue about venue and time? Do you feel happy in their company and have positive feelings about them?
Discombobulated is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Have Hope