View Single Post
InkyTinks

Member Since Aug 2021
32 hugs
given
Default Aug 29, 2023 at 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
I have a different viewpoint than the medical viewpoint. I believe that walk ins and soul braids do exist. I had a walk in angel spirit who assisted me for about ten years. It's a very long story that I don't wish to describe publicly on here, but it happened for me because I was suicidal and specifically asked a walk-in practitioner for help. She did, and I paid her a fee for her services. I certainly felt very different for those ten years. I was a major success in my career during that time. I was able to do things I hadn't previously been able to do and I was functioning at a very high level. She left when I was able to handle my life again on my own.

So, no, I do not explain or dismiss the notion of a walk-in or soul braid as being a component to a medical or mental health condition... however, it's so hard for most people to accept or believe. It's very real and has a real basis. Like I said above, there are spiritual practitioners who assist in this specific area and who specialize in it. It's a no joke kind of business. It also can be very very dangerous if attempted on one's own. I would never suggest doing it on one's own.

Thank you I am glad to find someone with the same spiritual beliefs. I agree and religious belief's (my mum did believe in reincarnation and we did go to church when young) is not a reason to have to take medication!

If a catholic talks of god to their doctor or an Hindu (of whatever their beliefs are) are they immediately considered to be needing psychiatric treatment?

Yes I have alters but they are all 'versions of me' ..some were secret versions of me (the younger ones with more autistic mannerisms I was forced to hide/suppress so to not get made fun of) and some were just what I call 'social mask alters' (who dealt with classes and social situations)...

The Walk-in soul companion is not 'a version of me'. she identified a black and white photo of my mum at age 15 as her. She told me she helped me for a while after her death too and I achieved more (was able to go to university and get a degree) but at some point she left and moved on..unfortunately my life fell apart after that. I didn't become aware of my alters until my 40's when the severity of emotional mood swings started re-triggering them out again (last time it was that bad was puberty my mum was still alive when I was that that age so she was not present as a 'walk-in' then).

The stroke did not happen until more recently (I am now in my 50's) and I have felt her presence with me since and have memories of her last life (after she left me) And memories of another life with us together as twins during WW1. (I have checked our family tree to see if any twins existed in our family in that era ..and there was)

Personally I found it very comforting to know she was able to find me again in my moment of need and stay with me.

I've never had past life memories before and I hadn't been to see anyone or been hypnotised or anything where someone else could have 'planted those suggestions'.

I have found a more supportive spiritual group where many others have experienced walk-ins too
InkyTinks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Have Hope