View Single Post
mote.of.soul
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2018
22k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 01, 2023 at 03:28 AM

Wow I am so very sorry to read of your predicament jaklevko, I'm a guitarist too into producing and I dread to think how "upset" I'd be in your place... . the best I can offer is please utilise your love of creating music somehow! and I pray for a great miracle healing phenomenon to take place, its been known to happen! (Sorry) I am sorry this has happened to you.

You know, from the producing side of your music interest, there are many very highly regarded industry standard Virtual instruments VSTi out there of nearly any instrument, where the subtleties of the instrument can be captured! If you listen to the background music of a movie these days, very dramatic, it's virtual instruments! (Or should be) Costs money though obviously, but I'd go down that path jaklevko because you're still creating music and there's probably some great guitar Vsti out there too, I'd definitely check them out at least. The love of creating/producing music will be the thing to fill the void surely .

Hugs from:
CANDC

Thanks for this!
AzulOscuro