Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,643 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 02, 2023 at 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InkyTinks View Post
Thank you I am glad to find someone with the same spiritual beliefs. I agree and religious belief's (my mum did believe in reincarnation and we did go to church when young) is not a reason to have to take medication!

If a catholic talks of god to their doctor or an Hindu (of whatever their beliefs are) are they immediately considered to be needing psychiatric treatment?

Yes I have alters but they are all 'versions of me' ..some were secret versions of me (the younger ones with more autistic mannerisms I was forced to hide/suppress so to not get made fun of) and some were just what I call 'social mask alters' (who dealt with classes and social situations)...

The Walk-in soul companion is not 'a version of me'. she identified a black and white photo of my mum at age 15 as her. She told me she helped me for a while after her death too and I achieved more (was able to go to university and get a degree) but at some point she left and moved on..unfortunately my life fell apart after that. I didn't become aware of my alters until my 40's when the severity of emotional mood swings started re-triggering them out again (last time it was that bad was puberty my mum was still alive when I was that that age so she was not present as a 'walk-in' then).

The stroke did not happen until more recently (I am now in my 50's) and I have felt her presence with me since and have memories of her last life (after she left me) And memories of another life with us together as twins during WW1. (I have checked our family tree to see if any twins existed in our family in that era ..and there was)

Personally I found it very comforting to know she was able to find me again in my moment of need and stay with me.

I've never had past life memories before and I hadn't been to see anyone or been hypnotised or anything where someone else could have 'planted those suggestions'.

I have found a more supportive spiritual group where many others have experienced walk-ins too
I think my own alters are not meant to be here to help me and in fact, hinder me and cause harm. They are more of a darker nature. I have to cast them out in the name of Jesus because they try to interfere and not in a helping, positive way.

I miss my walk-in terribly. I could tell she was with me because I felt stronger than ever before, I stood up for myself with power, strength, and incredible confidence in the face of abuse during my marriage, which I normally hadn't been doing, .and I felt I could achieve and accomplish anything. I was a rock star at work during the time she was with me, as I mentioned. I kept experiencing success after success with her presence. Today I struggle far more in my work and it's much harder for me to be as easily successful without her.

She was there to help during my time of need, when I felt I couldn't exist, survive or thrive on my own. I was at my wits end in life. And that's why I asked the practitioner for a walk-in soul.

There were moments when it did feel kind of odd for me. She would be in the driver seat, and. my birth soul took the back seat while she drove the car, so to speak. When my birth soul wanted to cry and did cry out in pain over something that had happened that touched me deeply, I would see the tear arise from the back seat soul and then very quickly disappear and I would strengthen and recover almost immediately from the meltdown. It was like my birth soul was protected, but in so much pain that the walk-in had to step up and be my strength. I could tell that my birth soul was in the back seat and not driving. That felt a bit weird, but not in a bad way. Just very different.

I believe I am supposed to exist without her because I recovered from the darkness I was experiencing in my life, and I can now live my life being strong on my own. I can manage my life and cope with life challenges far better now than I could back then.

I am so very grateful that I had a walk-in experience and divine help. I do view this as divine intervention to prevent me from harming myself. That's what the soul practitioner told me - that a walk-ion soul is meant to be a solution to the problem of wanting to off oneself.

When I was having some spiritual troubles later on because I was channeling, and had to call upon an exorcist from the church, he brought a therapist with him to assess me for psychological issues. They told me that it was both a spiritual and a psychological issue. However, I then went to afar more skilled and knowledgeable exorcist, and it was proven and shown to me that I had adopted many dark alter spirits who had become occupants within me through my channeling experiences. The exorcist expelled all of them. After multiple sessions with him, casting them out in Jesus' name, and witnessing them leaving my body while my body writhed and made horrible hissing sounds, I knew they were real and that the issue was spiritual and not psychological.

And this is where the general public has a LOT of trouble believing and supporting such concepts. It's too hard and unfathomable for people to accept, so they want to explain it away by saying it's alcohol/drug induced, some sort of mental health condition or ADHD instead. It's not. It's spiritual, and I have witnessed it first hand. My experience proves to me that there are dark spirits/entities/beings/demons whose intentions are evil and who want to destroy us, and then there are light helping spirits/angels who want to assist us and whose intentions are pure. The proof lies with the fact that I felt completely normal again and like myself again, with no mental health issues or MH diagnosis, after these exorcisms. People who deny this part of life that we can’t see are merely ignorant and shouldn’t speak to something as though they’re knowledgeable when they’re not and are ignorant.

I've worked with a total of 3 exorcists. The third being the most effective. Now I protect myself far more whenever I channel. I have learned that channeling opens a pandora's box into an unknown, unseen realm that has many dangers if not done correctly or with proper spiritual protection.

~4 Non Blondes

Last edited by Have Hope; Sep 02, 2023 at 10:00 AM..
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote