View Single Post
jaklevco

Member Since May 2023
35 hugs
given
Default Sep 02, 2023 at 04:48 PM

@mote.of.soul
Well, that's up to doctors. The one I have been to recently was unsure if there is hope. For now, I have some kind of diagnosis, but no treatment (I need to go to a different doctor to have that). I try some magnets, exercising, massaging it with some lotions made for this, but it is getting worse and worse... You are right with the study, but the countries I live in have horrible healthcare system...
The cause is absolutely clear. I have tried the suggestions in the past as prevention, but here I am.
I hope it will be better because now, it is not only about the music, but also about basic daily tasks such as opening the door. In two weeks, next semester of my studies start. I may have complications because of this and I live there alone, so I'm curious what my life will be like.

Every day, I hope it will get better, or at least that I will find an activity which would be fulfilling for me. But with no success (despite having done decent research). There are also other things bothering me and even with this, I can certainly proclaim that last four months have been the worst in my life
jaklevco is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul, TheGal, Violetta75