View Single Post
AppleLime

Member Since Aug 2022
30 hugs
given
Default Sep 04, 2023 at 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
I read your post through the texts with Rory about your sister and stopped there. I thought I’d comment based on that part, and didn’t read further because your post was very long, and I felt I had enough of a feel in order to respond.

Rory does sound like a good friend to me from what you said there. I suggest you talk to your friends about lengthy things in person, actually talking, rather than text. I only text short things that need saying, more informational. If I have a lot to say, I talk to the person.

Rory did comment about your sister at first, saying he was sorry. He politely pointed out to you that he has a hard time reading your long texts. I feel he was very politely asking you to not text him such long texts.

Hi. Thank you for reading my post as far as you could. Its much appreciate it.

You did miss this part which wasn't about txt message this happened ten days later. It's related to my sister as well and this was in person. Which made me thought other wise of my friend Rory.

After Ten days later. We catch up with other friends. We were at a restaurant and Kate another friend part of the group asked me how my sister was. I explain to them about it and how she doesn't look after herself and I get caught into the drama. Then Rory asked what we were talking about and so I mentioned we were talking about my sister and her leg and he said in an annoying voice mainly towards Sarah the other friend not directly at me.
"Oh I remember, she sent me this long essay about her sister's leg" and I felt attacked. And he went on to say "yeah and she deleted it" I said to Sarah because I felt attacked "I thought he was annoyed at me" and then Rory said " I was busy that week writing my report".
AppleLime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote