View Single Post
Stillhuman

Member Since Dec 2022
114 hugs
given
Default Sep 07, 2023 at 10:49 AM

What happened is I was walking my cat and she wandered beside their property.

They pulled up in their car. She jumped out and yelled at me to get off her property. She accused me of potentially upsetting her dogs (who she never walks and never leashes- multiple neighbours have complained already).

She then repeatedly accused me of lurking/ attempting to steal from her cars and accused me of trying to break in.

She accused my animal of pissing all over her property. The laughable part is I wasn’t actually on her property. My cat won’t pee or defecate outside. Never has in all the years I’ve had her because she’s primarily an indoor cat.

Of course don’t dare tell her how her dog gets out and shits in everyone else’s yard.

The more I defended myself the more serious the accusations became. They accused my presence as making them feel threatened.

Picture a short middle aged pudgy white woman walking a cat on a leash. So threatening.

I honestly told her to go **** herself, and called her a dumb *****. At some point I asked her if she was on crack.

I started walking away and she followed me. I didn’t want to turn my back on her because I felt she would attack.

She kept accusing me of lurking on her property and accused my animal of destroying her property. Her “property” is littered with crap and she has pushed most of the crap onto our property.

I am on my property and she is still trying to bait an argument. I think I said, “I didn’t ****ing do anything to your property.”

She was three feet away from me and then accused me of getting in her face. She ran and suddenly grabbed a garden hoe with a blade like attachment and swung it at my face. I grabbed it to prevent her from hitting me with it.

The fight escalated from there. I tried kicking her off of me. I actually punched her in the face. She punched me back.

I called her a c u n t.

I left to find my cat who ran away by that point. The lady wouldn’t leave my property.

I found my cat but thought I lost my keys . So I went back to my property to look for them.

She still wouldn’t leave my property. I said to her “all this over a ****en cat.” She kept trying get at me and grab me. i stuck my arm out and grabbed her shirt and tried to hold her at arms length. I was more interested in trying to find my keys at that point but she grabbed my hair. She lunged at me and her shirt ripped open and her tits fell out. I think I was just trying to keep her off of me.

I forgot exactly how but she yanked out clumps of my hair, knocked me to the ground and kicked and punched me in my mid back and in the back of my head. She threatened to kill me.

I have a gash on my hand either from her nails or from her swinging the garden hoe at me.

I spoke to the police and was apologetic. I felt bad. They called the fight mutual.

The lady bragged to the neighbours that I had assaulted her.

My neighbours are already steaming pissed at her dogs, and how she treats our property.

Honestly F U C K that lady.

Ironically it’s suspected she broke and entered in the business beside her and stole from them.

I asked for a restraining order. The police told me to try to de-escalate.

What's odd is everyone has some kind of beef with her and her husband but nobody does anything. They conversely think they can make accusations they are totally guilty of.

Some people actually deserve to be shot and p i s s ed on.

Last edited by Stillhuman; Sep 07, 2023 at 12:35 PM..
Stillhuman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote