Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
Default Sep 08, 2023 at 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
I didn't like the way me and all my coworkers had to delegate (On the phone) - That was pretty annoying. Why couldn't the manager just do it for us.. Being an adult? It's just laziness to me, and lack of shift organization skills. If people are to run a business, they don't suck the life, time and survival money from people like that - To be CEO, doing coke at the desk with hookers - Or else the workers won't care, and the phone calls will be soulless (And they were). There should be enough people to participate and share resources/talent/labour within the community.

Anyway, make sure to only work as much as you can handle (And that mental health is important). But you're doing amazing! (:
I think the place I work tries to get away with only having a small amount of people work so they don't have to pay more people. so it's very understaffed and then the people who are there are overworked because we have to do twice as much. The management is pretty bad

Thank you, I'm trying

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi