Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
Default Sep 08, 2023 at 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
She’s in the autism spectrum.
I think there must be flexibility to understand that not all people are the same but equally efficient or even more at work.
Not everyone is a social butterfly or an extrovert.

I’m not gonna say which way of work dynamic is the correct but I know for sure that each worker counts and we are not all the same.
At least, I expect equality of rights in jobs will be the future and I understand equality as respect for differences.
In a ideal utopian society your thinking is valid. We are talking real world & a small company that has been doing business the way it has long before she was ever hired. I learned in my real world career in larger companies that some things they would make changes to accomodate & other things it was like go find another company where you fit in. You can stomp your feet & complain how unfair but the bottom line especially with small companies is that if you don't fit into their work environment you might as well find another company that does because you only make yourself & the other people miserable trying to force them accomodate your needs.

We can talk our idealistic thinking all over the internet but at the end of the day we have to exist in the real world. There are lots of options out there where we do fit in & it is our own responsibility to find them for our own good

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
divine1966