Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,676 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 09, 2023 at 06:29 AM

Thanks for your thoughts.

Well, I realized that I am covering up and hiding a lot of my own emotional pain from the last year. I think this is my response to that pain. To have fun and to enjoy men sexually. It's mainly about wanting to just have fun, and having fun doing things with this guy is appealing to me. This last year took such a toll on me... I just want to enjoy life. I don't want to stay locked up at home doing nothing by myself all the time. That is not fun. Don't most people after a divorce just look for sex? The rebound men...

I don't think this is about having low self esteem or needing attention from men. I am not feeling low about myself these days - quite the opposite. I landed a GREAT job, I am doing really well at work, and I am getting lots of positive feedback. I've become friendly with one particular woman, who is singing her praises about me to everyone she speaks with, including my boss's boss. So, my career and life has gotten back on track and I am feeling good about that.

~4 Non Blondes