View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
Default Sep 09, 2023 at 11:25 AM

First of all, I have NO intention of meeting this person. Especially after the way they treated me. I have finally learned my lesson about what to look out for with most people by now!

Especially men! I have not had any male friends, even online ones for years as I no longer trust any of them due to having a lot of bad experiences with men sexually harassing me.

He saw a thread of mine that I made on another site & contacted me. He didn’t talk about sex, so I gave him a chance. I almost didn’t because I’m that cynical.

Anyways, he’s 52 & he’s disabled, was in the army, was homeless for awhile due to being kicked out by an abusive ex g.f who drained their joint account. She renewed the lease w/o him & changed the locks

Trigger warning:

Possible trigger:

His story sounded convincing. It could be made up though. He said he was an intern for a sex therapist but quit due to it being tedious.

He then became a cook. We talked about food, our past trauma, etc. He wanted to help me with my issues & to help me get away from my husband.

The weird thing is that he has a long distance g.f who knows about me. She is OK with him talking to me.

What is really weird is that he kept bugging me pics. Especially a full body pic. He said he’d like to eventually talk on the phone too & to eventually meet for lunch in person but not righrt away. He lives far away btw, but still in Ca.

I thought this was an odd thing to ask a stranger right away. He also said that I definitely have a ‘submissive’ personality which I completely disagree with.

He barely knows me & he thinks he knows what I’m like? lol. I’m not a submissive person. I’m not a dominant person, but I’m not submissive either.

He got mad at me yesterday & said that he was trying to help me & why I didn’t trust him & that he’s not expecting sex, he just wanted to know what I look like.

I told him that this is to much to soon. I also didn’t like the fact that he said he has a dominant personality which is another red flag. He didn’t mean that in a bdsm way he said. He said he’d push me when I needed to be pushed.

He obviously doesn’t respect boundaries. He refused to contact me as much after I told him no. He was like, you didn’t even try to work out an agreement to send something eventually or some crap like that, ugh!

Why would he want my pic so badly when he has a g.f? I sense a weird ulterior motive here. I felt like he was trying to manipulate me & that he was punishing me for not doing what he wanted me to do.

Maybe he’s full of crap. His story really did seem to be beleiveable tbh. I’m not thst naieve btw. I let my guard down out of curiosity. I knew that I could always block him & I did.

I was hoping that he was different. He wasn’t. I wanted to meet a genuinely kind supportive, sensitive & respectful male friend who’d be considerate of my feelings. Those men don’t seem to exist. If they do, they’re a rare find for sure.

What a weirdo! I’m officially done with trusting any guy! It seems to me that all they care about is sex, sex, sex & controlling & using women for their own selfish needs & desires! Ugh! Never again!

Last edited by FooZe; Sep 13, 2023 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: added trigger tags
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AzulOscuro, Discombobulated, MrAbbott