Grand Member

Member Since Nov 2015
91 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 09, 2023 at 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
And I disagree with the sentiment that people aren’t just looking for sex and fun after a divorce. It happens all the time. I’ve witnessed it many times. You two are just having a ball ripping apart everything I say. I know you’re trying to protect me but it’s too much. Every little thing I write it gets picked apart. I’m done with it.
Nobody’s ripping you apart. I am presenting what you tell us and these men in the beginning and then what you start discussing here after seeing them once or twice. You are not looking for “fun.” You are looking for your next boyfriend. At least be honest with yourself about that.

Fun is when you sleep with someone and you don’t really care whether they call you again or not. You go home and start examining everything they told you and asking them questions that clearly show you are considering them as potential relationship material when they said clearly they aren’t.

This new one is clearly telling you he has a lot of drama going on and is not available. You are telling yourself that’s fine and you’re not being honest with yourself.

I’m not protecting you from anything because I can tell you you’ll go on this “camping trip” and it’ll be Jay 2.0 again.