Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 09, 2023 at 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post

That is a wishful thinking world & not reality. There are certain things I nor others will ever willingly toletate. I walked out of a 33 year marriage because I could not change it nor tolerate it any longer. That is reality across the board even in the working world. Idealism is great in books & in universities in theory but it cannot be forced into the every day practical lives of humans who have their own survival modes. We need to find where we fit. We need to stop forcing our thinking & inclusivity on everyone. That thinking is actually divisive rather than the inclusivity it claims to be
It’s not my intention to force others. I only aspired to a better world. A world were an autistic guy doesn’t have to go through struggles because of the ignorance of other people.
I don’t want a group of people to change dynamics that are valid for them. I’m only asking for more flexibility with people who works in a different way, a more comprehension on the others’ part. As long as each one make their job.
Who am I excluding? The O.P.? Maybe, I don’t catch you but I’m all ears.
Am I excluding my nephew? Who has Asperger’s syndrome. I’m not gonna paint him a rose colour world. His parents, teachers are providing him with all the tools to fit in this world, that is what you say, the reality. But, I aspire to contribute the world he has to live in, little by little, understand him also. And it’s only a matter of time for this to be posible.
I know it’s not now a reality.

I had an amazing principal in one of the school and she had the ability to make us show our best potentials. Each teacher was different and she knew how to take the best of all of us so the school and the most important, kids, had a better.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover

Thanks for this!
eskielover, Tart Cherry Jam