Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
Default Sep 09, 2023 at 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtleyWilkins View Post
I don’t even know where to start.

Why were you corresponding with a man like this at all? You are married. I know your marriage isn’t great, but you are married. If you find yourself corresponding with someone and you aren’t open about that with your husband (I am assuming your husband has no idea about this), then maybe you realize it’s not on the up and up to begin with. You aren’t innocent here. You hold some responsibility. Be smarter.

Good to hear you blocked him. Additionally, you probably need to delete your account on that forum. You’ve opened yourself up to scammers and predators. Bottom line: he did this because he’s a scammer and predator.

Stay off of random forums and social media if you can’t preventively lock your privacy settings so people can’t get to you. Don’t correspond privately with people on Internet forums. You don’t know who they are. That’s just basic internet adulting 101. This is how and why the scammers and predators of the world keep staying in business.
y

I deleted my profile too btw & created a new one. I’m definitely done talking to strangers online except for the people on here. So far no creepy people have contacted me on here, thank goodness!

Last edited by jesyka; Sep 09, 2023 at 06:23 PM..
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote