Thread: A person
View Single Post
breadandbutter

Member Since Sep 2023
Default Sep 11, 2023 at 07:47 AM

Hi! I am new to this forum.
I thought I wanted to try.
Here is the issue. The issue is my friend or rather an acquaintance (we know each other for less than a year).

In the beginning, I just needed a person to talk to, generally I need a person to tell what I'm dealing with, to share my problems, but it has turned out that the more we communicate, the less this is ok.
I avoided to get her into my FB account, but she got there at one point.
Now, I'm feeling like the person is constantly jealous of me. She has had a total of two friends, but I tried to ignore those things, but it's coming up.
Like, I'm now trying to enter one position, and I have been naturally talking about it a lot when we meet, but it turned out she was extremely jealous. Last time I wrote a message saying that I sent this application, and she didn't even bother to write back.
Then I work only on a business license and teach adults English, she didn't even have a job in the beginning. So, now she's doing the same things, works as a tutor, teaches children different subjects, I've shared everything, my experience, knowledge, how it works with the licence, even got to tell her my rates.
But when we meet, she tells me how she is soon going to reach my rate (even though she has never worked, she doesn't have education apart from school and she has never worked in her life).
I also have this bad feeling that the person is sneaky - I know that she's been googling me when we started to communicate, now it feels like she's doing the same on FB, etc.
I feel like she's jealous of me. We also went on a bike trip and she constantly tried to "out-do" me, riding in front, even though she doesn't have physical preparedness, she hit one person riding the opposite direction and got her injured, but she didn't even go to apologise.
I was feeling a little bit sorry for her, especially when she told me her "big problems", like she has lost a lot of weight recently, she hasn't done anything for 10 years, she has had only two friends in her lifetime. She hasn't finished any higher degree nor has worked anywhere. As far as I can tell, she doesn't interact much with her groupmates at university.
I have recently seen one priest from the church we are going on FB (when you know, FB shows friends' suggestions), and since she has added him on FB, even though she has very few FB friends, it has just dawned on me that perhaps she is complaining to the church priests that I am mistreating her.

I don't know. I don't like this.
What does it look like for you?
If something isn't clear, I can clarify.
Also, sorry for the long post.
breadandbutter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3