View Single Post
jaklevco

Member Since May 2023
35 hugs
given
Default Sep 11, 2023 at 02:54 PM

@jesyka
I feel what you're getting through. I also struggle with this. I have different experience, but I know.
One of my frineds (I don't know if he is still my freind or not) has even insulted me for helping him after he asked for it. And this didn't happen just once.
The same person together with our former classmates make me feel like third wheel. When I tried talking to them, they said they were sorry, but nothing has changed at all. They have been acting the same way.

This happens to me with more people than I'm writing about. And when people around me decide to leave my life, I never get to know what's going on. Right now, I'm wondering where I could find like-minded people I can meet with irl because when it comes to my interests, there are usually people who are not in my age group.

But to write something positive for you. You definitely are not a wrong person for not being like them, there's nothing wrong with attempting to communicate with them about this. We deserve to find people who would think we are good company without changing our personality.
jaklevco is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
jesyka