Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 11, 2023 at 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
I don’t have as much social experience as most people my age. Or as much social knowledge. I don’t have to many people to compare notes with usually.

My parents had terrible social skills. My dad is autistic & my mom has a paranoid personality histronic disorder.

I didn’t have any close friends growing up. I tend to be to trusting for my own good at times. That guy was a good ********ter. He did send me his pic btw. He was this huge middle aged white guy with a walker.

It could be fake of course. I guess that I was to eager to have someone to talk to, ugh. He appeared to be a good caring listener.

He didn’t ask for anything at first. He was a sneaky one.
Unfortunately for him, my b.s detector isn’t totally broken, it.’s just not able to detect b.s immediately sometimes, lol.

It was obvious that something was wrong when he started getting upset with me over not sending him pics & other things.

He was becoming increasingly demanding, frustrated & impatient with me. He was extremely pushy & was asking to do a video chat & then asked if we he could eventually meet me & buy me lunch.

I said no & he lost it then & was like, I’m not going to help you anymore then. I blocked him. What a freak!

***Jesyka’s quote:
“Unfortunately for him, my b.s detector isn’t totally broken, it.’s just not able to detect b.s immediately sometimes, lol. “

Lol! Well done! And I would dare to say, this detector is gonna work better and better with more experiences.
I congratulate you for wanting to know more about this unknown, for us, world of sociability.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated