Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
283 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 17, 2023 at 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
I feel that Divine nailed it. I hate to say this for myself - I have come across a lot of toxicity in practically every avenue in my life. The jobs, family, some online forums, and especially the neighbors at where I live. Unfortunately, wherever you go, whenever there are people involved, there will always be conflicts. That's just life.

I've had some rude replies on here a few times. What really hurt was I felt like I was trying to be helpful. Well, I guess I've been guilty of being like that myself, too. At this board, there doesn't seem to be the trolls like at other places I've been at. I don't know if this place filters them out or the trolls don't feel like coming on here.

Best to you Jesyka in finding a good place. My issue on here is there isn't nearly as much participation as it used to be and not as much support as I used to get. I've seen this happen at other boards. I feel like this is still a fairly nice place to come to.
Thanks. Sorry to hear about your bad experiences on here. I think that from now on it’s best to not talk about anything to personal online anymore.

Especially since people can usually get away with saying & doing whatever they want most of the time

Even though there are fewer trolls & mean people on here than there are in general, I do not appreciate being told that I’m delusional, irrational, irresponsible, or called other things like that for not agreeing with other people about things or for seeing things differently from other people.

Obviously I’ve made some mistakes in the past, but that doesn’t mean that I’m always irresponsible or irrational or that it’s somehow my fault that bad things keep happening to me.

I don’t appreciate the implications.

If by some chance I do come back here after taking a break, I probably won’t reveal anything to personal like I have in the past.

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, felineangel, nonightowl