View Single Post
splitimage
Community Support Team

Member Since Mar 2006
75 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 21, 2023 at 07:33 AM

Well I had the interview yesterday and it was a lot more formal and intense than I was expecting considering that I already work there and have been recommended for the job by 2 staff members.

I have no idea of how I did in the interview, it was all what would you do in this situation type questions so I just answered honestly off the top of my head. they either liked what I said or didn't. Replaying the interview in my head there's a couple of questions that I wish I could change my answers to, but I'm not sweating it. If they don't offer me the position, that's ok, I'm happy where I am.

One thing I found really weird is they expressed hesitation about hiring me, because I have been attending double recovery meetings. Like experience with the program should be a prerequisite in my mind. It's not like I'm suddenly going to find the meetings not helpful because I'm chairing them. They'll still be helpful but in a different way.

They're supposed to get back to me tomorrow.

"I danced in the morning when the world was begun. I danced in the moon and the stars and the sun". From my favourite hymn.

"If you see the wonder in a fairy tale, you can take the future even if you fail." Abba

splitimage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Tart Cherry Jam, unaluna