Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2019
11.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 22, 2023 at 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
Something similar happens to me with my only friend.
We were exchanging messages to meet each other. For different reasons we postponed the meeting. Last time I took the initiative but he was busy and now I have been waiting for him to initiated but he hasn’t done it.
I doubt whether contacting him again or not. I don’t want to force him. Maybe I will only contact him to ask how the course began. He’s also a teacher. I don’t know it. I have my doubts because I know he appreciate me.

Maybe, you could contact her only to ask how she is doing and see what happens. How do you think she sees your friendship? Each case is different. What do your guts tell you?
It sounds like your friend has a busy life too Azul? If it’s a short gap, like a few weeks or so then I’d not worry he’s probably caught up in a busy time, 15 months however is more ominous. Birthdays and Christmas passed with no word….

That’s an interesting question, how do I think my friend saw our friendship…? I’m really not sure, she seemed happy and relaxed in my company but maybe she was just acting? I really don’t know. I do think I was usually the one who reached out first. That’s not always a bad thing, I have another friend who I usually reach out first to but she’s reciprocal and that seems like a balance.

I won’t contact her, not after this lengthy time. I think if she’d had any care for me she’d have wanted to know how I was. Simple as that.
Discombobulated is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AzulOscuro