View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 27, 2023 at 08:42 AM

I do really feel for you, because I lived kind of a similar situation. It’s not easy to face the day with a heart broken. Better said, it’s ton of hard. Especially when none of what’s currently happening in your life helps.
Can I tell you that you are being very brave. Much more than me at the similar situations.

You are grieving double, the loss of a soulmate and the possible loss of your hand mobility (we will hope the best here).

In the second is at least to wait for a more efficient Health system. F@ck!
I bet you are writing and doing all these operations in spite of the pain. Do you have to take a lot of pain killers? And do you had as a suggestion by the doctor, don’t use your hand at all? It’s curious how sometimes we take for granted things and abilities that we may just one day suddenly lose. And it makes a whole big difference.
I had a car accident and the air bag harmed my right arm. I’m right-handed, too. I had to have a plaster. It was only for ten days but it seemed to me a whole month. Thanks to my learners who helped me a lot. They wrote in the blackboard for me. They helped me all I needed it. To carry stuff and all. Only 10 days. And you are already months with this problem.

I’m sorry to delay my reply. I’m not having a good time. I’m taking my doggie daily for a shoot at the vet clinic and I’m missing so much my other doggie (baby) who passed away.
I have no kids so they are my babies.

Hope you can see a little of light.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote